- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will ask that you call us from your vehicle to let us know when you arrive and we will let you know when you should come into the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- Before starting your dental treatment we will:
- Take your temperature
- Ask that you wash your hands
- Provide you with a Hydrogen Peroxide solution to rinse your mouth
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and to reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
- We have installed medical grade HEPA air purification systems in the office. We will also be wearing additional personal protective equipment (PPE) including: disposable gowns, KN95 respirator and full face shields.
Message from Dr. Young:
Weather you are a new patient or an existing patient and you have dental related questions, feel free to contact me through DENTULU. I have enrolled with DENTULU which allows you to speak to a dentist through an app your mobile device. Typically there is a fee for this but due to COVID 19 there are NO COST at this time. I strongly believe in supporting our community which is why I will be available for video calls through this app at NO COST. Stay Healthy!
Dr. Eric Young