Dear Mill Pond Dental Patients, Families and Community,
We hope that you and your family are in good health. We are happy to announce that we are resuming routine dental care! Our community has been through a lot over the last year, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Illinois State Dental Society (ISDS). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we have implemented in our practice to keep patients and staff safe:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will ask that you call us from your vehicle to let us know when you arrive and we will let you know when you should come into the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
Before starting your dental treatment we will:
- Take your temperature
- Ask that you wash your hands
- Provide you with a Hydrogen Peroxide solution to rinse your mouth
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and to reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
- We have installed medical grade HEPA air purification systems in the office. We will also be wearing additional personal protective equipment (PPE) including: disposable gowns, KN95 respirator and full face shields.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.
Dr. Eric Young and the Mill Pond Dental Team